18.6.08

I call upon this author

Dear Mr C,
I just wanted to write and tell you
A few of my favourite songs

One: the one in which you rip out
The victim's heart and skewer it
On a stick

Two: the one in which you hold
The victim's head underwater and smash it
Against a rock

Three: the one in which you force
The victim to suck you off, before filling him
Full of lead

Dear Mr C,
Me again. I just wanted to add
That I know you're not like that
In real life. Not really
I expect you are kind to children
And puppies and kittens and nuns
And love your mother

Dear Mr C,
Me again. I just wanted to add
That I am not like that either
In real life. Not really
It's just been a trying week
And listening to you kill people
Is better than doing it myself

Dear Mr C,
Please may I borrow your hammer?

1 comment:

Ani Smith said...

Nothing a pair of scissors can't fix.