skip to main | skip to sidebar
PIFFLE.

2.9.09

Turnip for the books

I ate a vegetable
I ate a whole vegetable
Turnip
I ate a whole vegetable whole
I like radishes and beetroot
It turns out

Posted by Chris East

3 comments:

An Unreliable Witness said...

Vegetable innuendo!
Already!
I applaud you, sir, with this obscene and decidedly phallic-shaped carrot.

2 September 2009 at 20:05
xTx said...

CHRIS EAST!

2 September 2009 at 20:48
Ellie said...

Turn it up!

3 September 2009 at 07:52

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

poets

  • xtx
  • otto
  • ani smith
  • chris east
  • jereme dean
  • an unreliable witness

poems by

  • an unreliable witness (75)
  • ani smith (72)
  • ty bluesmith (26)
  • jereme dean (21)
  • mermaids singing (14)
  • otto (12)
  • chris east (11)
  • petemaskreplica (10)
  • zephyrine (10)
  • lissa flyturtle (4)
  • cheerful one (3)
  • lore stein (3)
  • imogen (2)
  • the happy misfit (2)
  • xtx (2)
  • andre jordan (1)

whoring

facebook
twitter
interview

we like

  • GlitterPony
  • ROBOT MELON
  • 3:AM Magazine
  • bureau de books
  • Beat the Dust TV
  • > kill author
  • <HTMLGIANT>
  • DRUNK
  • As/Is
  • smoke: a london peculiar
  • Clueless Collective
  • NOÖ Journal
  • HICKORY ASSBAGS PRESENTS: THE OF POETRY THE
  • Writers' Bloc
  • elimae
  • ABJECTIVE
  • DOGZPLOT FLASH FICTION

past poets

  • z
  • imogen
  • lore stein
  • cheerful one
  • ty bluesmith
  • andre jordan
  • lissa flyturtle
  • the happy misfit
  • petemaskreplica
  • mermaids singing

feeds

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments